The NCC-1701-KB v2 Keypad. The Special Edition Star Trek-Inspired Programmable Macro Keypad.
Identical feature set to The NoodlePad v.1, but skinned with a gold Star Fleet Badge, the USS Enterprise Galaxy Class Starship, and a Trek Colorway.
For full product overview see NCC-1701-KB v.2 page
The keypad runs on the QMK Keyboard firmware and each of the 8 mechanical key switches can be individually programmed to fit your needs, including the knob & encoder push-button!
Underneath, there are 4 ultra-bright addressable RGB LEDs that allow for a full suite of animations.
Custom Laser Cut Acrylic Base Plate kit that includes all hardware and a translucent clear bottom panel with an etched Mad Noodle Logo, that glows with the backlight!
You have the choice of a:
- NCC-1701-KB v.2 Keypad with either Cherry MX Red, Brown, Blue, or Black Key Switches and White DSA keycaps and Acrylic Baseplate Kit (Fully Assembled)
- NCC-1701-KB v.2 Keypad with everything but the Cherry switches and keycaps (Semi Assembled)
NCC-1701-KB v2: Custom Star Trek Inspired Macro-Pad
This item hand-assembled and mostly made to order. Turn around time can vary.
(Due to supply chain issues caused by the silicon shortage and other obstacles caused by COVID-19. Please allow for some delays!)
Estimated Shipping Time: 4 - 5 weeks
If purchased today, the order WILL NOT arrive before Christmas
- 1x NCC v2 (With or without key switches depending on your selection)
- 8x DSA Profile Keycaps (If a fully assembled version with switches is chosen)
- 1x Knurled Gold plated aluminum encoder knob
- 1x Laser cut & Laser etched Acrylic Baseplate
- 1x Base plate mounting hardware kit
- 1x Mad Noodle Sticker